photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 22 September 2013

High Top Bootception

Yo dawg, I heard you like boots, so I put boots on your boots so you can wear boots while you wear boots. Before you class me as insane from reading the last sentence, read this.

These designs are based on my High Top Boot pattern, because who wouldn't want shoes with shoes on?! They're inspired by Dr Martens, my fav kind of boot. I did these for my portfolio when I found out I had an interview for London College of Fashion, I also got the opportunity to show them to the lovely people at Dr Martens when I had an interview for their factory internship. I'm really happy with how these turned out. I love combining classic shoe designs with busy patterns. I think the lilac ones are my fav but I am a little bit biased towards anything lilac.

You can see more of my shoe designs here.


3 comments:

  1. Yep, the lilac ones are my fave too, these are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really great!!! I love the purple and it also looks great when paired with a solid :)

    ReplyDelete