photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 10 August 2013

Jake the Dog & Finn the Human

I recently did some more Adventure Time shoes. These ones were a Birthday gift for someone, but I realllly had to fight hard to not keep them myself. When I get some free time I definitely need to do myself some Adventure Time high tops.

I was so happy I got to paint the Ice King on these shoes, he's my fav character (other than Lumpy Space Princess), I just love his worried old face.

You can check out more of my Adventure Time Art here.




All of the characters here are copyright of © Cartoon Network. This is just my own fan art & I am not associated with Adventure Time or Cartoon Network in any way.

7 comments:

  1. Ice King is my favorite as well. He cracks me up. These are all so awesome. You must have a blast painting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove these shoes! I watch adventure time occasionally but really love the characters. Lumpy Space Princess is my favorite as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore! I'm an Adventure Time fanatic (Ice King is my fave too!) and I'm crazy about these! I also love the heels with the people of the Candy Kingdom on it! PepButt!! <3

    -Elyse
    http://cuddlyasacactus.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so insanely cute! I love that you included Fiona.

    All of you Ice King lovers, pfft clearly BMO and Gunter are the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh my glooooob! I love them so much!!!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are adorable, your attention to detail never ceases to amaze me :)
    Your work inspired me to watch adventure time, I'm halfway through the 1st season and I'm enjoying it very much :) I blogged about the show and your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so good, Chantal! I love it!!! I shared them on facebook today :)
    -Wita | designisyay.com

    ReplyDelete