photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 15 August 2013

Etsy Finds: Donut you want me baby?

Ok, probably the cheesiest title for my Etsy finds yet... I've been craving donuts a lot lately, possibly because I've been painting donut shoes (here and here). I really need to get myself a donut pan and try out some of these amazing vegan donut recipes I keep seeing on pinterest. But in the mean time, I'm satisfying my craving with some good old fashioned Etsy window shopping.


5 comments:

  1. YES to a donut pan.
    Also cute post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best post title ever! I have had a years long craving for donuts. Someday I'll find some that are gluten free... These are such cute finds!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, donuts are best, so delicious <3 <3 <3 mmm those stuff are fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these! I want that crop top soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete