photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Maneki Neko & Polka Dot Heels!

You might remember this custom order that I posted a couple of days ago. It inspired me enough to paint some heels I had lying around. I'm now a little obsessed with Maneki Nekos and contemplating doing some digital illustrations of them when I get the time.

You can see some work in progress shots here.

If you would like some of your own customised shoes you can contact me at my shop or email me at ponychopsshop @ gmail . com

5 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable! Really great work - perfection! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AMAZING, just amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not say anything but WOW. How were you able to carry on the design so well from the top to the heel. They are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so cute :) <3 you do such an amazing job, I might have to figure out something awesome for you to paint on some shoes for me! that would be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete