photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 26 January 2013

Of Corgis & Cocktails


I want to introduce you guys to Katherine & Teemo from Of Corgis & Cocktails. I've been a big fan of Katherines blog for a while now. I love her outfit posts, she has the ability to style such elegant and unique outfits. She also shares some kick ass DIY ideas and lots of beautiful photos from her travels. Katherine also does lots of doggy related posts, so if you're a big dog lover like me you'll find yourself cooing over pictures of her gorgeous dogs Teemo and Raynor.


Here are some of my fav Of Corgis & Cocktails posts:


1/2/3/4/5

4 comments:

  1. The first picture is amazing!! These dogs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her star wars dress is amazing. Can't wait to read her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she has the best clothes EVER. ;) She is so sweet and humble. I love her. She is also from Cincinnati like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her blog. She's wonderful blogger <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete