photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 24 January 2013

Etsy Shop Crush: Equine

As some of you may know, I'm a big horse lover! I had horses of my own until pretty recently and I'm always inspired by these beautiful, powerful creatures.

When I stumbled upon Equine on etsy I was so excited. Immediately I put almost everything in the shop on my birthday wishlist (hint hint Ash, if you're reading this!).

Equine not only sells beautiful horse related vintage items, it also sells beautiful hand crafted hooks, bookends and decorations! At first glance of Equine's bookends I knew straight away the horse figures they had used to make them with, Breyer horses. I played with Breyer horses for all of my childhood, so these hooks & bookends! I'm almost certain I need one to hang my bridles and headcollars on.




4 comments:

  1. Love those horse butts! That'd be a pretty funny piece for an entry way

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pure art *_*
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh what a wonderful shop! i really love those bookends.

    ReplyDelete