photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 28 November 2012

What I Wore #6 - The happy koala hat

I haven't done a What I Wore post in forever, I've mainly been slobbing about in comfy clothes feeling ill. When I recieved a beautiful brooch from Polli I realised I could slob about no more, I needed to wear an outfit that did this cute little brooch justice.

As for the koala hat, I've had it about 2 years now, I actually look forward to cold weather so I can wear this cutie. I used to work at a freezing cold Asda petrol station and would constantly get told off for wearing it, but the customers loved it. One day the main Asda manager arrived to work after a 2 hour drive on snowy roads and told me the hat had made his day better, from then on silly hats were allowed in Petrol and I was known as the bear girl! I also managed to dye my hair bright colours over winter and my boss wouldn't notice because my big hat covered it all! All hail the mighty koala hat and it's hair dye trickery!



Dress- Primark
Tights - Ebay
Shoes - Primark
Cardigan - Ebay
Brooch - Polli
Bracelet - Gift 
Earrings - Miss Selfridge

How cute is the Polli brooch?? It made my day opening my mail and finding a cute little doggy brooch staring up at me. It's made so well, very sturdy and the clasp is easy to use and dosn't come undone. It even comes in it's own adorable little bag!





11 comments:

  1. That brooch is precious! I love weiner dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat!! Those earrings!! That brooch!!!! All of this is way too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That koala hat is pretty fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i love the hat, need to dig my bear hat out :)

    you rebel! at least you won in the end

    barnicles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love that your koala hat allowed you to disguise your brightly colored hair! That hat and brooch are just awesome. Cute cute cute!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is seriously the cutest little brooch ever! I love it! and That koala hat is so fun. I love your colored hair - I wonder if I could pull it off working in an office like I do. I don't think a hat would work well to cover it in meeting though! Your outfit posts always make me so happy when I see them pop up!

    <3 katherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one radical hat. Must have kept your head very warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AH! I've been dying for some mustard colored tights! They are sOoO fAll~

    ReplyDelete
  9. THAT HAT!!! And those earrings!! You look adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. That brooch is too perfect!! I love your outfit and that hat is crazy amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are just too cute! I love the different shades of purple you have going on in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete