photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 24 November 2012

Justin Bieber Sneakers

A few weeks ago I got contacted by the wonderful Phoebe Dykstra from the Canadian music show New music live.
Phoebe asked me to paint her two pairs of shoes, this is the first pair; Justin Bieber themed sneakers. Phoebe is going to be wearing these next time she interviews Justin. I can't lie, the little girl inside me is very excited about Justin Bieber seeing these shoes!

Want your own pair of customised shoes? Email me at ponychopsshop@gmail.com


16 comments:

  1. Love these! You have talent girl :). I love how you made Justin beiber look kawaii lol

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hope he's not insulted at how cutesy i painted him!

      Delete
  2. These are so effing cute, I can't stand it! lol I love Beibs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA, not a belieber but with these kicks you might just convert me. Can't get over how cute and squishy he looks.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Just checked out your blog, LOVE your style! I'm now following :)

      Delete
  5. i hope he sees them! they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me tooo! I'm so excited that she's gonna interview him wearing them

      Delete
  6. TOO COOL!!! I totally get why that would be exciting!! Maybe he'll order a pair for himself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd probably wee myself with excitement if that happened!!

      Delete
  7. WOW! Sooo RAD!!!! I need some with Hanson on them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT SO COOL i didn't get out of the other post who she wassssss - that's awesome justin bieber is going to SEE THESE. seriously. way to be the most awesome ever

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails // shabby apple gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete