photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Meet the October Sponsors - Part 3


  
Renée blogs over at Antiquarian Miss. She's a really awesome blogger with a talent for writing. Her posts are so real and she almost always makes me laugh. Her blog is definitely worth checking out, you won't be disapointed.


Jessie blogs over at My Mod Style. I love her blog because she blogs about so many things I'm passionate about; design, style, veganism and disney! Please take the time to go and visit Jessie's blog, she has some awesome things to say.


Melanie's blog My Billie is a constant source of inspiration for me. Her blog is very creative and often includes great design, artwork and photos. She also has a lot of really helpful tutorials and is a super sweet lady!

   
Young Explorer Stuff is one of my favorite etsy shops right now. I love their hand embroidered brooches and their beautiful nature inspired illustrations. 


Lush Prints are another of my favorite etsy shops! They sell personalised stamps, and I just can't get over their adorable doggy stamps. They do birthday cards now too!

7 comments:

  1. Awwwww :D yaaaaay!!! You are seriously one of my most favorite people that I've met through blogging. I'm super proud to be included in this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee you're so sweet! I never thought i'd meet so many lovely people through blogging <3

      Delete
  2. That is one of my favorite photos of Miss Renée too! Love this! And that Lush prints card? Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely group of sponsors this past month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature. :) So glad you used that silly photo of me. LOL Somebody also has a photo of me with the Minnie Mouse hat on their sponsor post. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love that photo! I thought it represented you and your blog so well!

      Delete