photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!! I'll be spending today painting and I'm watching Silent Hill tonight. What are you Halloween plans?

Just to get you into the Halloween spirit, why don't you try making one of my delicious & disgusting swamp smoothies? (Yes I used tapioca pearls in this recipe AGAIN. I'm still obsessed with them.) I posted the recipe on Modern Girl Blitz, thank you to the lovely Midge for letting me guest post on her blog!


8 comments:

  1. you are brilliant. this is so darn cool and awesome looking i don't think it looks gross at all!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I'm gonna have to have a halloween party next year and make these in to creepy cocktails

      Delete
  2. Those look yummy, checking out the post now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look horrible, I cannot guess what is in them. I am gonna take a look and see if I have the stuff to do them tonigh in my party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the ingredients are pretty easy to get hold of :) it tastes just as good without the tapioca pearls too!

      Delete
  4. I love your blog, but it's a bittersweet love because I can't help wishing I had even a tiny slice of your artistic right-brainedness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoaaa, those look amazing! Totally checking out that recipe right this second.

    ReplyDelete