photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 12 August 2012

I've got the Bug

A friend of mine asked me to do her some shoes to match her Zatchels Ladybug bag:

As soon as I saw the bag I got very excited about designing some shoes to match it! I love the colours and the cracked leather effect, but I wanted to put my own spin on it.

Here is the finished result:
I'm really happy with how they turned out, they're more cartoony and bright than the bag, but I think they will compliment it perfectly :)

2 comments:

  1. That is perfect! Well done!
    And I love all the shoes in your header too<3

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! we love bugs at the moment. :) I want a bug skateboard!

    Barnicles

    x

    ReplyDelete