photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wednesday Art Feature: Ballrig

I've always loved seeing peoples work in progress and sketchbook work. I think that is one of the reasons I'm so fond of Ballrig's work. He often posts amazing sketches and work in progress shots on his Tumblr and his Deviantart.

Ballrig is a ridiculously talented artists from Australia. I'm always very jealous of his ability to draw faces and expressions with such character.






2 comments:

  1. His characters are so great! so creative and expressive, wow!


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. true, great expression! First picture with T-rex is my favourite. I will watch him on da

    ReplyDelete