photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 1 July 2012

Photography shoes

I had two pairs of photography themed custom orders to finish last week.

The first pair was for Chloe from Lazy Explorers. Chloe has a super cute style and I can't wait to see pictures of her modelling her shoes! She's really interested in cameras and sent me loads of awesome retro looking camera pictures that inspired these shoes.
I love how they turned out and I love the colours!!


The second pair are for my good friend and photographer, Kyle Chapman. He wanted a pair of shoes for his photography exhibition opening for "Vanity Boys". I wanted to keep it bright and fun, and within the colour scheme of the photos and logo.


3 comments:

  1. Amazing blog!

    Join my handmade cat pouch giveaway :
    http://benlovesting.blogspot.sg/2012/06/fillitwithdiamonds-giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love them! I can't wait to do the post! It will be in August, when you are my big sponsor. I already have the outfit picked out :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to see your outfit post!!xx

      Delete