photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 7 July 2012

High Top Crazy!

Hello there strangers! I know I've neglected the blog lately. But I promise next week I'll be back on track! I've had a fantastic week of cooking vegan goodies, painting pugs, sketching material designs, and most importantly planning a photo shoot for August!!

I put some new high top shoes in the shop. If you want to order your very own high tops email me at ponychopsshop@gmail.com I have them in most sizes, including mens!








2 comments:

  1. Agh, the more I see the more I want to order a pair :( Maybe as an end-of summer treat to congratulate myself on working so hard all summer....... hehe....

    The little fox design is beyooond adorable!
    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear lord these are amazing! so glad i stumbled on to your blog!! xx Elly @ jazzlipsandtulips

    ReplyDelete