photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 12 July 2012

Etsy Shop Feature: behappynow

When I first discovered behappynow, I fell in love with the colours, the art, the happy little sculptures. But when I read the shop description, I fell in love even more.

Jenny Meilihove is the creative mind behind behappynow. She's based in Israel. Jenny describes herself as living in her own tiny world, which obviously inspires her unusual artwork.




 Check out Jenny's website and sign up for her newsletter to find out more about her tiny world and wonderful art!

2 comments:

  1. I looove that first portrait, makes me think of Edna Mode from the incredibles hahaha!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You introduce me to the coooolest places!

    ReplyDelete