photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 18 March 2012

A weekend of nail art!

This weekend I've been obsessing over painting nails. I seem to have about 10 million and one nail varnishes, so i figured I'd try out some creative ways to use them!

Last night I went out to celebrate my birthday, and of course a birthday night out isn't complete without beautiful nails! I followed this adorable nail tutorial that I found on The Make Up Box. It was really easy to follow, mine didn't look quite as neat as this though, i need to practice!!

While writing this, I'm half way through attempting this Mod Cloth tutorial. I can't believe how effective this looks! I'll post my results when I'm finished.


My next nail varnish attempt is going to be this jig jag nails tutorial from The Dainty Squid. I think it's going to be perfect for Easter because it looked like cracked eggs!




2 comments: