photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Welcome to the tea party

I was working on some funky brown bear brogues and brown bear monster matryoshka yesterday. So i'm super annoyed that the weather is too gloomy to photograph them today!!

Here's some shoes I just put in the shop. I am in loveeee with these colours together:

Here's some moar brogues that are half finished, the green ones are the ones that I covered with brown bears :):


3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, these are the best things ever. I want them so much!!! Your etsy shop is incredible, they're such an amazingly creative idea!

    xxx Annika
    The Pineneedle Collective

    ReplyDelete
  2. aren't those the most rad things, ever! and after reading your little "about me/us/you" ahah... i think i could get down!

    btw, i'm currently holding a giveaway if you're interested. regardless, i'm still stoked i stumbled across your blog and am lookin' forward to following!

    dottie

    ReplyDelete