photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 13 October 2011

Graze Boxes

You Are What You Eat

I never understood this statement as a kid, I thought literally and I sure as Shakespeare wasn't a walking talking chicken nugget.


'Chicken Nuggets' from Banksy's installation 'The Village Pet Store and Charcoal Grill'. Check out more images HERE


We all know eating healthy is important, but healthy food can be a little bland, and a tasty chocolate muffin is more tempting than a handful of bird seeds. However, the clever people at Graze have found a brilliant solution.

At £3.49 including P&P they send you a selection of tasty treats in the post. The box fits nicely through your letterbox too :)

Here is what I got in my first box :




In my selection I got:


Copacabana
brazil nuts, dark chocolate buttons and milk chocolate buttons


Orange and Ginger Flapjack


The Beach
banana coins, mango and pineapple pieces


Oven Roasted Cashews



The idea being to replace unhealthy snacks by grazing throughout the day on yummy healthy treats.
This box lasted me 4 days.

They have lots of different healthy snacks to chose from including breads, crackers, olives, yoghurt coated fruit, nuts seeds and many more.
each item you can rate as bin / try / like/ love / send soon.
I pretty much like everything, so I have all items on 'try' apart from anything super spicy, I binned those ones.
You can also choose what type of box you would like to receive depending on your dietary requirements.


My second box:


In this one I got:

Fruity Ploughmans
bramley apple and pear chutney with roasted poppy seed flatbread


Fruit Sangria
strawberries, orange sultanas and physalis


Lemon Meringue Pie
lemon sultanas, yoghurt coated peanuts and mini meringues



Fruit and Seed Flapjack


I have almost finished nibbling on my third box:




I received:

Banana Split
banana coins, cashew nuts and milk chocolate covered puffed rice


Honeycomb Flapjack

Billionaires Shortbread
cranberries, milk chocolate drops, fudge pieces and almonds



Mississippi BBQ Pistachios



I am very excited about receiving my forth box on Friday, and finding out what goodies they have picked out for me :)

Why not give it a try, to claim a free box use this code 
23Z15GZ 
Let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment